The Palace Theater is a 2,570 seat facility with orchestra and mezzanine levels. Additionally, the house can also be divided into three (3) other seating capacities: 635, 1136, and 1856.
For complete rates and renting information:
Contact Programs and Ticketing Officer, Ana Dec at 203.346.2001 or [email protected]
2,570 seats – 4 price points – HP= $6,500.00 (vs. 12.5% of gross w/cap at 13K) + $4250 (FOH) + Stage Labor + Variable Ticketing
Based on artist technical rider; click here to see the Palace Theater Technical Rider
We are a tickets.com venue; offering 24 hour online ticketing at www.palacetheaterct.org
- 45 cents per ticket
- 55 cents for insurance (unless insurance rider is supplied)
- 4.5% credit card charge
- $4.00 restoration fee
There is a FLAT FEE of $250.00 for the following:
- Group Sales at a reduced commission (10-15%)
- Promoter provided program (Playbill) insert (one performance)
- Inclusion on Marquee scrolling calendar of events
- Inclusion on display monitor rotation in the Weather Lobby & Box Office
- Inclusion on Palace Theater website www.palacetheaterct.org
- Inclusion of posting on Palace Theater social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Additional Marketing Options:
(As space and time allows, per PTG discretion)
- Palace Theater feature email campaign - $350 per email.
Other Marketing Opportunities are available. Please contact Sheree Marcucci, Marketing & PR Manager at 203-346-2008 or [email protected].
What to put on the ticket:
The Palace Ticket Form has 2 lines. Each line has a maximum of 32 characters, including spaces and punctuation. All information can be uppercase and/or lowercase and centered.
On Sale Date:
Please list the event’s proposed on sale date. Some negotiation maybe required, depending on The Palace’s current list of sale dates and your event on sale. This information should be finalized and submitted with the contract, but no less than 4 business days prior to the on sale date.