Romantic Weddings. Elegant Receptions. Timeless Memories.
This truly magnificent historical space is the ultimate setting for the wedding reception of your dreams. Our team is here to help you be the stars of the show.
- Five-hour event time
- Seating up to 225 guests
- Ceremony on site available
- Flexible venue access for setup prior to the event start time
- Experienced wedding coordinator to assist in planning details
- Tables and chairs set up with flexible floor plan options
- Door concierge and coat check to welcome and assist guests
- Choice of outside licensed and insured caterer
- Full bar service packages available
- Next door parking options available
- Spacious dressing rooms for event preparation
- Personalized outdoor Marquee
- Customized photo slideshows on interior monitors
- Event security
- Professional venue cleaning before and after event
From the variety and quantity of spaces to the overall royal aura it exudes, it is quite the perfect venue for a wedding. Many of our guests felt like it was an experience.
To walk up to the venue seeing our names and our pictures on the screen, to receive their ticket and program at the ticket booth, to be escorted to their seats, to see the groom, parents, and bridal party enter from the rear of the foyer and then, to see the bride walk down the stairs, the guests were in awe the whole time.
— Ackeem H
A Royal Stage Wedding
Plan the wedding of your dreams with the one-of-a-kind backdrop that is the Palace Theater stage!
The base rental starts at $6,500, but because each wedding varies, our team can provide a custom quote for your event based on your specific needs.
Onstage Reception Capacities
Seated with Dance Floor
Photo Credit: Esteban Gil; Carol Jayne Photography; Silver Lining Photography; P.S. Photography; Alicia Ann Photographers; Massart Photography